WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY COSTS?
Orders that we receive above £30.00 (before VAT is added) will be sent carriage-paid within the UK mainland. Any orders below this value will be subject to a delivery charge the value of which varies dependent on the shipping option you choose during the checkout process.
In certain remote areas, an additional £5.00 surcharge will be automatically applied at checkout, and some areas are excluded from our delivery service entirely. See below for further information about our delivery areas.
WHAT DELIVERY AREA DO YOU COVER?
We are able to supply our full range of products throughout mainland UK, with the exception of the exclusions referred to above. Our delivery map below shows the areas we cover.
If in doubt, please call our customer service team on 01270 310013.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO BE DELIVERED?
Deliveries will be despatched in the order that they are received. Orders within mainland UK will be sent using a courier company (usually Parcelforce or Hermes), and will normally take 2 – 3 working days from receipt of order, or you can choose a faster delivery method for an additional charge. Note: MACHINES AND OTHER HIGH VALUE ITEMS WILL OFTEN TAKE LONGER – please ask us about lead times.
WHAT IF I MISS THE DELIVERY?
If you do miss the first delivery attempt our couriers will leave a card to let you know that a delivery attempt has been made, or, at our discretion, in a safe, non-communal area on your property; the card will feature your local delivery depot’s telephone number, so you can simply call the couriers and rearrange delivery for a suitably convenient day. If you do not contact the couriers they will automatically re-deliver your items on the next working day.
CAN THE DELIVERY BE LEFT IN MY PORCH, SHED, GARAGE ETC.?
As a general rule, a signature is required for proof of delivery. However, we may decide, at our discretion, to leave the item in a secure place on your property, or with a neighbour. Factors influencing this decision may include security at the area (not shared or communal areas), the value of the goods, weather conditions and our familiarity with you and your property. If you wish the delivery to be left with a neighbour or another safe place, please advise us of this when you order.
SIGNING FOR / REJECTING YOUR DELIVERY.
Before signing for your delivery PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CHECK IT. ALL DAMAGES SHOULD BE NOTED WITH THE DRIVER AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY, AND ONLY THE PARCELS YOU HAVE ACCEPTED SHOULD BE SIGNED FOR – please ensure this is made clear on signing the PROOF OF DELIVERY.
IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER:
- If you wish to cancel your order, for a full refund, please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you.
- You have the right to reject the item at the point of delivery for a refund, but, in the event that the item is not returned because it is damaged, you will still be charged for the delivery; the same applies in the event that: it is rejected exclusively because the order has been part-shipped.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason, at any time within 7 days of receipt, for a full refund or exchange, providing the product is unused and the packaging unopened. Unfortunately, we can not offer refunds or exchanges in the case that the product has been used or opened. Our delivery costs and the costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, unless the product is damaged or faulty.
- If you open a delivery to find it is damaged or faulty, please notify us within 3 days of delivery, by email to email@example.com, enclosing photographic evidence wherever possible. Damages and faults not notified within this time period can only be handled at our discretion, unless a manufacturer’s warranty applies.
- We can not accept return claims for damaged or faulty items after 30 days of delivery, in accordance with our statutory obligations.
- Returns will be refunded/credited upon receipt of the goods to our warehouse.
- Goods ordered and delivered specifically to the buyer’s instruction, then subsequently returned or rejected for reasons other than faulty manufacture, may be subject to a supplier’s restocking fee of up to 15% of the goods’ retail value, plus the cost of expenses incurred by Purity Hygiene, including delivery, even if the order is above £50 in value.
The provisions of none of the above clauses affects your statutory rights. For further information, please read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.